Tuesday 12 January 2010

Kawasaki disease...

Just for sharing with you guys...

Do you know about kawasaki disease ?

I know this disease when i show one of television show. this desease finded of one of doctor from japan... the name "kawasaki" takes from the doctor's last name.

The disease often attack mongoloid [ras].. like japanese, taiwan, korean, chinese, an eventualy indonesian.

The characteristics can't explain specify because of in the research. some characteristic that I know when i saw the television show.. one of them is red eyes, strawberry colour in the tongue, have pink lips. we can't easy to guess the characteristics because it like fever..

I surprised, because I saw my lips pink too... hhaa *narsis...
have pink Lip thats nice for the girl.. but when we know whom we don't get the disease??
but I saw in the television the disease often affect kids under 5.. hhaa


Just fun.. know something that I don't know before.... ^_^

2 comments:


  1. ciri-cirinya doang tu ya...

    trus disebabkan apa tuuu penyakitnya?
    *baru denger ney aQ
    hha biasa,, jarang Lyt berita

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya emang gitu..
    katanya si kelainan genetika..
    blum jelas sih..
    kan masi research t para ilmuannya..
    hhaa

    mkny ly.. nonton tv.. hhaaa =))

    ReplyDelete