Wednesday 10 February 2010

Acne is pimpLe.. so uncomfortable

Acne made people couldn't confidence... just like me.. when suddently one of pimple in my face, I do all I could to remove it from my face..

I tried to make antiacne.. but it doesn't work.. I consumed many fruits.. but it doesn't work significant because of need time... I realy hopeless because the acne suddently appears on my face.. it made my smooth face became not good..

I avoid to all myth could make acne... Like don't eat nuts, don't sleep late night, don't eat more fat, don't stress and bla bla bla... but one of article which I read... that myth not one point caused the acne...

because in the fact is was contain fatty acids that are good for the heart, consume more fat not cause the acne but only exacerbate the produstion of execess fat that make easy infected bacteria, stress was not caused the acne because not yet on the research...

the myth like problem food and stress factors only supporting the cause of the acne...

may be I don't completely understand, I could do the best to remove it.. hhaaa
so this post doesn't have solution.. hhaaa





4 comments:

  1. pertamax...hehe

    acne, was once ganngu especially if we move to meet with important people around us, of course we feel uncomfortable with the existence of this acne. but I have a solution that can be done. that is enough to clean the face with facial cleanser every activity out of fairly solid. many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya...
    tq ya solusinya..
    tapi udh coba pake cleanser tapi ttp aj ni masi ad aja jerawat yg nongol.. ni aj lagi ad jerawat satu di jidat gw... hhuuu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sering2 cuci muka dan rileks , itu solusi paling murah dan efektif :) ,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. siiip tq tq..
    udah pada ilang skrg.. :)

    ReplyDelete